Minggu, 19 Mei 2013

hello my Dear friend

Dear friend,
How are your doing? am in my early 22s, I�m single and never married,
I�m from Gao, Mali. west Africa but presently now, I�m residing with
some good missionaries here in Senegal . Even though they are good people,
but I can�t just let them into me like that. or in other word to let them
know all about me or what I have.
I am surely in a suffering and painful conduction here and i really need help
from someone who will encourage me with good advices of life and help me to
come out from this situation, and again to help me get though success with what I have,
like directing me in the right way.
because my late father deposited some amount of money (3.750,000,Million British Pounds)
Three million seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds.
in a Bank in the UK, London and he used my name as the next of kin. But let me introduce
him.(My late father Dr. El Hagh Yayha Daio), who worked as the Chief Executive Officer
of (E E C PLC) broad in Mail.Before the war that cast everything.Not knowing that
my father was running another level with a local business associate or body, what ever,
a group of people.


To conclude all in all about his deal and death, one of my late father�s
friend who our family used to respect and loved, attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother, which of cause no woman will accept a visitor to bagged into her
privatesy like that. then kill my father in a cold blood just like that.
And they took me out of my woman hood,(RAPED)It is only me that is alive now as the only
child of both parents. Then from there. you don�t want to hear the rest of it,
but i managed to make my way to this country by the help of a UN army personal who left
me where i am living now in the missionary home, just imaging, headed by a Reverend Father,
i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is
less busy in his office.


Nevertheless, I don't have any relatives now that i can go to,
all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact,
the only person i have now is my father� Johnson. He has been very good to me since i came
here but l am not living with him I want to be a woman that can decide, and I have decided
to contact people like you. l am living in the female quarter.

Dear friend,all I want is for you to get back to me as soon as possible so that I�ll
link you over to how we can move forward to Transfer our money to a save account
in your country.I know everything is money, I�m willing to offer you 20% (percent)
of the total money for compensation immediately after the transfer. Please l would like
you to know that l have my late father's deposit certificate here with me which l can
proved to you in assisting me.



because when he was alive he give me this document to keep.
I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you
will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over
to meet you. I can't do that all by myself, because the lawyer told me that,
the bank manager advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will
stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am
presently nu-status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,
they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that the money
will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if i should
continue with the bank or not.is asking, if there isn't anyone that I can trust to
help me do that, because my father used a bank I have got in touch with the bank
through mail and also told them about my plans to withdraw this money,i also got
them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all they
confirmation. However.
So please get back to me if you are interested so that I can give you the name of the bank.
so for you to contact them for conformation,
Thanks may God bless you.

Miss Aminate Daio.

email aminate.daio01@gmail.com